Creative Services Production Director - Details
Open for Applications Until Tuesday, October 31, 2017.
Estimated Start Date:
We are looking for someone who is compelled to write and voice entertaining commercial copy that tells a story and delivers results for our clients within a high-performing and market leading media environment. The Creative Services/Production Director will work with the sales & traffic departments to ensure deadlines are met and paperwork is accurate. This person will also collaborate with our clients in studio on copywriting and coach them on voice work to get the best product possible.
• Primary focus will be to serve our commercial clients and oversee audio production
• Work closely with sales executives to get the best creative on the air
• Work with voice talent to ensure a high standard of VO work and production
• Perform on-air duties and live events hosting as needed in the classic hits, classic rock and country formats
• Assist Brand Managers with station imaging and insure sweepers, promos and all other station imaging is up to date and fresh on a daily and weekly basis.
• With access to voice talent within the market and within our company to help you create a finished product that compliments your creative genius.
• Access to Adobe Audition, Nexgen automation and ample production resources will be at your disposal
TOWNSQUARE MEDIA BROADCASTING, LLC MAINTAINS A DRUG-FREE WORKPLACE AND IS AN EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. APPLICANTS MUST BE ELIGIBLE TO WORK IN THE U.S.
• The ideal candidate will have radio/audio production experience.
• Expert audio production and editing skills
• Ability to navigate RCS Nexgen Automation Systems and Adobe Audition
• Copywriting experience
• Written communication skills, ability to publish on our stations websites (via Wordpress)
• Ability to perform a quality airshift in the class hits, classic rock, and/or country formats
• Digital video skills preferred
How To Apply
Persons interested in submitting an application for the position(s) identified above please see our website at: http://www.townsquaremedia.com/careers/