Electrical/Automation Engineer - Details
Open for Applications Until Tuesday, December 31, 2019.
Advanced Process Technologies
2475 Tucker Court
Jerome, ID 83338
Estimated Start Date:
Advanced Process Technologies, Inc. an industry leader serving the food and dairy industry is seeking Electrical/Automation Engineers to support our growing and dynamic in-house automation group at our Jerome, ID satellite office or at Headquarters in Cokato, MN.
Our employment positions at APT will provide opportunity to demonstrate your expertise and position yourself for career advancement with a growing and innovative company.
APT is an employee-owned company that has a wide array of benefits: Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP), 401K, HSA savings, medical, life insurance and paid time off. Our company stands out because of our commitment to our employees while providing an industry leading wage.
Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical, Computer Science Engineering, Mechanical Engineer or equivalent experience.
• Direct technical knowledge in the design, assembly, integration, testing, troubleshooting and commissioning of PLC-based control systems
• Knowledge of the food, dairy, beverage and pharmaceutical industries beneficial
• Use of automation control systems, such as Allen Bradley PLCs, and Human Machine Interface (HMI) software
• Knowledge of AC and motor Controls as well as National Electrical Code (NEC) and Underwriter Laboratories (UL) standards
• Comfortable with multi PLC systems and distributed HMI architecture environments
How To Apply