MACHINE SHOP - Details
Open for Applications Until Sunday, May 31, 2020.
Gem State Staffing
Estimated Start Date:
This position is full time, day shift that starts immediately. Requires long periods of sorting very small parts and or looking at parts for imperfections and defects.
Pay rate: $12.00- $15.00 hour
- Perform quality checks to stampings/turnings.
- Assemble small component parts/Sort large quantities of product/clean/deburr parts/Work in a safe/professional manner/
keep work area clean/wear protective equipment. Cooperation with supervisor & co-workers/willing to work as a team.
- Show by example in temperament/professionalism & teamwork. Arrive on time/regular attendance/willing to work overtime/any shift/other duties assigned.
- Frequently lift 35 pounds, occasionally lift or move 50 pounds and rarely move 75-100 pounds (moving parts or totes of parts with a mechanical aid, hand truck, pallet jack or crane).
- Using hands to feel, handle or grab/reach, pull, push, and lift w/arms & hands. Walk, stoop, kneel, crouch, and reach. - Mathematical skills a must: add, subtract, multiply and divide using whole numbers/common fractions and decimals.
- Ability to interpret instructions either written, oral, diagram or schedule form.
- Specific equipment used: Small tonnage presses.
- May be required to possess or obtain hand tools or measuring equipment.
How To Apply
Resume required. Please apply online: GemStateStaffingJobs.com and we will call you for a phone interview. During this time our office doors are closed, but up will set appointments 208-735-5999