Mig Welder - Details
Open for Applications Until Tuesday, June 30, 2020.
Gem State Staffing
628 Main Street North
Twin Falls, ID 83301
Estimated Start Date:
Gem State Staffing in Twin Falls is currently accepting applications for an experience Mig Welder to cut and join metals and aluminum in the Gooding/Shoshone area. Operate appropriate equipment to weld together or join metal components or fill holes, indentations, or seams of fabricated metal products. Must be able to weld aluminum.
· Consistently bend, stoop, and twist
· Lift 50+ pounds consistently, unassisted
· Familiarity with basic hand tools
· Must be able to work in a fast paced environment
· Must have a team oriented attitude
· Must pass pre-employment drug screen
· Reliable transportation to and from work
· Flexibility to work overtime, weekends, and potentially holidays
How To Apply
Apply online at https://www.gemstatestaffingjobs.net/apply-online/twin-falls/ then call us at 208.735.5999 or come in and see us at 628 Main Ave. N. Twin Falls with two forms of ID to finalize your account details and sit through a quick interview.