Shop Helper/Delivery Driver - Details
Open for Applications Until Tuesday, June 30, 2020.
Gem State Staffing
628 Main Street North
Twin Falls, ID 83301
Estimated Start Date:
Gem State Staffing in Twin Falls is currently accepting applications for a full-time, temporary-to-permanent Delivery Driver /Shop Helper to work at a Ag distributing facility in Wendell.
The employee will be regularly scheduled for 40 hours per week, but maybe longer hours dependent upon daily work load and delivery schedule is mandatory.
Candidates must provide a current DMV record during the application process, and they must be able to pass a criminal background check.
- Have at least six months previous warehouse/inventory experience.
- Possess a clean DMV record (no more than one traffic infraction in the last two years)
- Ability to pass a criminal background check.
- Ability to lift up to 100 LBS unassisted.
- Aptitude for learning, retaining, and relating product information to customers.
-Self-directed and self-motivated personality.
How To Apply
Apply in-person with two forms of government-issued identification at our office – 628 Main Ave. N. in Twin Falls. Application hours are from 9:00 AM – 3:00 PM, Monday through Friday. If you are unable to apply within that time frame, please call our office; advance application appointments can be arranged. You may also begin the application process online at https://www.gemstatestaffingjobs.net/apply-online/twin-falls/ *** Note: Online applicants will still need to visit the office to complete more paperwork. Applicants who do not follow up in-person will not be considered. ***