CNC Machinist - Details
Open for Applications Until Friday, June 19, 2020.
JST Manufacturing, Inc.
Estimated Start Date:
Duties and Responsibilities
1. Ability to set up CNC Milling and Turning Machines independently as well as using machine tool setup sheets.
2. Accurately interpret engineering drawings and determine machining methods to meet required part tolerances, fit, and finish.
3. Knowledge of G-code and surface speeds and feed rates appropriate for different materials.
4. Build accurate and efficient fixtures for complicated part production when required.
5. Cooperate with CNC Programmers on machine tool set-up, trouble-shooting and improving programs to maintain machine productivity.
6. Competently use all precision measuring instruments and contribute to JST’s quality program by following quality procedures.
7. Utilize a Personal Computer and shop floor control software to accurately track job labor and material usage.
8. Understand and follow company procedures and act in a safe manner in a manufacturing environment.
9. Maintain stewardship of equipment, and contribute to the maintenance and cleanliness of the shop.
10. Perform miscellaneous tasks as required to support manufacturing, engineering, quality, and quoting departments.
11. Contribute to team effort by achieving results. Work cooperatively with team members and assist engineering with design for manufacturability. Communicate design constraints and work within the team to achieve solutions.
1. Machining experience with Haas 3-axis mills and 4-axis lathes with live tooling.
2. Able to read blueprints and have a working knowledge of Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerancing.
3. Must be competent in shop math, including algebra and trigonometry.
4. Experience machining stainless steels and plastics a plus.
5. Technical degree preferred or equivalent experience.
6. Ability to work and contribute within a team.
How To Apply
If you are looking for a good, clean, dynamic environment apply in person today at: 219 E 50th Street, Boise, ID 83714 or email your resume to: TonyB@jstmfg.com! (Please notate on your email where you heard about the opening from, thank you!)