Shipping & Receiving Clerk - Details
Open for Applications Until Friday, June 19, 2020.
JST Manufacturing, Inc.
Estimated Start Date:
Job Duties and Responsibilities
1. Receives shipments, verifies they are what was ordered and are not damaged, enters them as received and puts the parts where
2. Builds pallets, cleans products, and packages them for shipping to customers.
3. Maintains inventory in good condition and is responsible for inventory accuracy.
4. Responsible for pulling inventory to Work In Process.
5. Responsible for building maintenance and cleanliness.
6. Responsible for keeping bathrooms and break rooms stocked with supplies.
7. Performs other duties as required.
1. High School degree or equivalent.
2. Proficient use of a computer.
3. Pays attention to detail.
4. Ability to work with hand tools such as screwdrivers, saws and hammer.
How To Apply
If you are looking for a good, clean, dynamic environment apply in person today at: 219 E 50th Street, Boise, ID 83714 or email your resume to: TonyB@jstmfg.com! (Please notate on your email where you heard about the opening from, thank you!)