METAL PIPE ASSEMBLERS - Details
Open for Applications Until Thursday, December 31, 2020.
Gem State Staffing
628 Main Street North
Twin Falls, ID 83301
Estimated Start Date:
Gem State Staffing in Twin Falls is accepting applications for two full-time, temporary-to-permanent Assembly Laborer positions in Gooding. Candidates must be able to lift 100 lbs consistently and must have a current resume at the time of application.
Working largely in an indoor production area, Assembly Laborers will repetitively lift pre-cut metal pipe and put it together into stanchions. Each pipe weighs between 25 and 50 pounds, and the assembled stanchion weighs between 75 and 100 pounds. Then, workers will move the assembled stanchions to the next production area. Laborers will work in teams and need to communicate with their coworkers throughout the assembly process.
- Must have a current resume at time of application.
- Physical capability of repetitively lifting 100 lbs.
- Ability to repetitively bend, twist, crouch, and stoop for extended periods.
- Ability to work efficiently in a team.
- Hard-working and self-directed attitude – able to function effectively with minimal supervision.
- Ability to pass pre-Employment drug and background screenings.
- Valid driver’s license and personal, reliable transportation to and from the work site.
- Bilingual (Spanish and English) applicants are encouraged to apply.
How To Apply
Apply in-person with a resume two forms of government-issued identification at our office – 628 Main Ave. N. in Twin Falls. Application hours are from 9:00 AM – 4:00 PM, Monday through Friday. If you are unable to apply within that time frame, please call our office; advance application appointments can be arranged.
You may also being the application process online at https://www.gemstatestaffingjobs.net/apply-online/twin-falls/
*** Note: Online applicants will still need to visit the office to complete more paperwork. Applicants who do not follow up in-person will not be considered. ***