IT Systems Analyst - Details
Open for Applications Until Sunday, February 28, 2021.
Cactus Petes' Resort Casino
Jackpot, ID 89825
Estimated Start Date:
• Efficiently and effectively meet the business needs of various departments through information technology support.
• Analyze user requirements, procedures, and problems to automate processes, interpret data or improve systems.
• Perform analyses and assist in a variety of activities including, but not limited to, providing support in problem resolution, technical assistance in setup, installation and configuration of desktop hardware and software.
• Provide a high-level of support to complex applications and technical environments.
• Responsible for software and hardware support for the business; Casino, Hotel, administration.
• Develops and maintains policies, systems, methods, and procedures for the effective management and control of the support services function and applications support.
• Provides technical advice, guidance and informal training to customers using hardware and software applications.
• Troubleshoots technical software and hardware problems by analyzing, identifying and diagnosing faults and symptoms using established processes and procedures.
• Performs root cause analysis and develops checklists for typical problems.
• Recommends procedures and controls for problem prevention.
• Maintains knowledge database and call tracking database to enhance quality of problem resolutions.
• Works well in a team setting, including sharing information and assisting others with support issues.
• Ensures data integrity by keeping system security rights up to date at all times.
• Learns specific input/output requirements, forms of data input, how data is to be summarized, and formats for reports.
• Responsible for training of users on proper usage of software and assisting in the daily functions of the department
• Works flexible hours, including evenings, overnights, weekends, and holidays including, but not limited to, participating in the on-call rotation program.
• Helps in the training of Technical Support Analyst.
Employee must be able to qualify for licenses and permits required by federal, state and local regulations.
Must be at least 21 years of age.
• Associate’s degree in computer science, equivalent course work or work experience required
• Minimum of 3 years’ experience in IT systems analysis or equivalent.
• Technical and software support in the gaming industry a plus.
• LAN administration a plus.
• Ability to sustain a high level of confidentiality and professionalism.
• Highly organized and detail-oriented.
• CCNA, MCP or MSCE technical certifications preferred.
• Technical certifications: i.e. A+, Net+ certification preferred.
• Experience with SOX compliance and IT audit readiness preferred.
How To Apply
or email resume to Rachel.Griffith@pngaming.com