Park Assistant - Details
Open for Applications Until Monday, March 1, 2021.
City of Ketchum
900 Third Ave
Ketchum, ID 83340
Estimated Start Date:
• Leads instruction and/or assistance for specialized youth activities including athletic, creative and stewardship endeavors.
• Assists with the successful execution and delivery of care during the After School Program and Summer Youth Recreation Program
• Organizes and maintains equipment associated with assigned activity.
• Ensures a fun, safe, professional, and age-appropriate environment for youth participants at all times and with no exceptions.
• Assists with seasonal work relating to creation and upkeep of Christina Potters Outdoor Ice Rink.
• High level of experience is essential in athletic, creative and stewardship activities offered by our Youth Recreation Programs.
• Ability to safely, enthusiastically, and professionally interact with children, co-workers, supervisors, and the public.
• Physically and mentally, perform the duties listed above (i.e., bending, stooping, reaching, pushing pulling, climbing, running, walking, standing, kneeling, crawling, lifting (up to 20 lbs.) grasping, seeing, communicating, planning of activities, supervising, etc.).
• Ability to work well with the general public.
• Ability to perform essential duties efficiently and accurately with or without reasonable accommodations and without endangering incumbent or other employees.
• Current valid Idaho driver’s license.
How To Apply
Applications Available at www.ketchumidaho.org