Open for Applications Until Wednesday, March 31, 2021.
City of Ketchum
900 Third Ave
Ketchum, ID 83340
Estimated Start Date:
Under the direction of the Youth Recreation Supervisors, mentors, coaches, and teaches specialized youth activities including athletic, creative and stewardship endeavors.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Leads instruction and/or assistance for specialized youth activities including athletic, creative and stewardship endeavors.
• Assists with the successful execution and delivery of care during the Summer Youth Recreation Program and Friday Adventures.
• Organizes and maintains equipment associated with assigned activity.
• Ensures a fun, safe, professional and age-appropriate environment at all times and with no exceptions.
• Performs other duties as assigned or needed
• High level of experience is preferable in athletic, creative and stewardship activities offered by Youth Recreation Programs.
• Ability to safely, enthusiastically, and professionally interact with children, co-workers, supervisors, and the public.
• Physically and mentally, perform the duties listed above (i.e., bending, stooping, reaching, pushing pulling, climbing, running, walking, standing, kneeling, crawling, lifting (up to 20 lbs.) grasping, seeing, communicating, planning of activities, supervising, etc.).
• Ability to work well with the general public.
• Ability to perform essential duties efficiently and accurately with or without reasonable accommodations and without endangering incumbent or other employees.
• Valid driver’s license.
How To Apply
Applications Available at www.Ketchumidaho.org