Six (6) Month Seasonal Technicians - Details
Open for Applications Until Friday, June 25, 2021.
City of Twin Falls
Estimated Start Date:
$10.00 - $12.00 dependent on experience
Twin Falls, Idaho
Under the general direction of a lead operator, seasonal technicians may perform any of the following;
• Set up and maintenance of athletic fields for city recreational sports;
• Transports tools and equipment, materials, and supplies to worksites, and loads and unloads supplies, tools, and equipment;
• Collecting debris in parks, athletic fields and courts, landscaped areas, parking lots, and surrounding areas and transporting them to dumpster site;
• Monitors, evaluates and inspects park grounds, equipment, and amenities. Reports any safety concerns and repair needs to supervisor;
• Assisting in other duties as assigned within the Parks and Recreation department
Must have a valid driver’s license; basic familiarity with various types and sizes of equipment; ability to use equipment and tools properly and in a safe and efficient manner; be in sufficient condition to perform heavy physical labor in all types of weather conditions; must be able to work independently and to exercise good judgment; maintain cooperative working relationships and deal with the public in a manner that promotes good customer service.
How To Apply
Interested individuals should submit an online application by visiting our website at: www.tfid.org/jobs.
For additional information, please call Human Resources at 208-735-7251.