Member Service Representative (Teller) - Details
Open for Applications Until Thursday, July 1, 2021.
Connections Credit Union
PO Box 4909
Pocatello, ID 83205
Estimated Start Date:
At Connections Credit Union, we know employees are our greatest asset to making our 80-year legacy of excellent service to our members. We make sure that our team members have what they need to excel at their jobs including great incentives, ongoing opportunities for training and development, as well as a positive work environment where teamwork is promoted.
As a Member Service Representative you will be:
• Assisting customers with processing transactions, such as deposits, withdrawals, or payments, resolving complaints or account discrepancies, and answering questions.
• Informing customers about bank products and services.
• Tracking, recording, reporting, and storing information related to transactions, bank supplies, and customers, ensuring all information is accurate and complete.
• Maintaining and balancing cash drawers and reconciling discrepancies.
• Packaging cash and rolling coins to be stored in drawers or the bank vault.
• Keeping a clean, organized work area and a professional appearance.
• Handling currency, transactions, and confidential information in a responsible manner.
• Using software to track Credit Union information.
• Following all bank financial and security regulations and procedures.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $13.00-15.00 per hour
To keep our tellers as safe as possible, we have installed plastic shields at each station. Tellers are given sanitation supplies such as hand sanitizer and Clorox wipes
· High School Graduate or GED
· Sales skills
· Cash Handling Experience
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
· Ability to demonstrate confidentiality in regards to member accounts
· Must be bondable
**Bilingual preferred but not required
How To Apply