Lab Assistant - Details
Open for Applications Until Wednesday, June 30, 2021.
Estimated Start Date:
$14.00 / hr
Santa Cruz Biotechnology, Inc. (SCBT) is a world leader in the development of products for the biomedical research market. For the past twenty-five years, SCBT has specialized in the development of research antibodies, biochemicals, labware and it has more recently expanded into animal health care products. Santa Cruz Biotechnology has an immediate opening for an entry level Lab Assistant at our Ketchum, ID campus (Idaho BioScience).
Position performs standard analytical and preparative procedures required for the development and analysis of monoclonal antibodies
• Ability to perform standard analytical and preparative procedures required for the development and analysis of monoclonal antibodies.
• Capacity to utilize established, routine procedures and follows instructions from lab supervisor.
• Excellent business communication skills.
• Familiarity with performing analytical and preparative procedures in a lab environment.
• Some prior laboratory work experience desired, but not required.
Associate of Science degree in Biology, Microbiology, Cellular Biology, Biochemistry, or similar field of study, or equivalent experience.
How To Apply
Position can be found through Indeed, company website (scbt.com), or by direct application to Chris App ; email@example.com