Open for Applications Until Monday, November 1, 2021.
On Demand Solutions
3080 Gentry Way
Meridian, ID 83642
Estimated Start Date:
$16.00 to $18.00 per hour
$1,000 sign-on bonus
Greet and assist all patients and visitors in a prompt, courteous, and professional manner. Interact with patients and visitors over the phone and through email in a similar manner. Respond to incoming phone calls and messages promptly, addressing concerns directly as soon as possible.
Schedule patient appointments as appropriate for the type of referral, injury, surgery, follow up care.
Day to day administrative and general office duties include word processing, scanning, data entry into patient electronic medical record (EMR). Must work quickly and accurately, with strong attention to detail for high volume of data entry.
Obtain, use, and disclose individual patient’s health information (PHI). Must be familiar with HIPAA compliance and follow all privacy and security policies and procedures in order to protect the privacy of individual and PHI.
· Welcome patients and visitors to clinic, provide new patient paperwork, assist as needed, collect photo ID, insurance information, payments
· Escort patients into exam rooms and act as chaperone as needed for female patients
· Prepare exam rooms for patients. Clean and sterilize rooms after each use and restock medical supplies as needed
· Answer phone calls in a professional and courteous manner, return messages promptly
· Organize and schedule patient appointments as appropriate
· Input data accurately to ensure it is precisely sorted and recorded. High volume of data entry
· Maintain integrity of sensitive patient information
· Securely and accurately collect payments in person and over the phone. Keep monies and receipts secure at all times
· Keep reception area and personal desk area clean and organized
· Interact with internal and external medical professionals and office staff in a professional and courteous manner
· In case of system malfunctions or errors, participate in troubleshooting measures
· Perform other duties as assigned
High school diploma or GED required
Minimum one year of customer service or reception with clinical data entry experience, preferably in a medical office setting. Electronic Medical Records (EcW) preferred.
Normal medical office environment 8:30 am-5:00 pm with occasional later hours as needed
Physical Demands: Requires sitting for long periods of time in an office environment. Requires some bending, stooping, stretching, and lifting up to 20 pounds. Ability to work under stress and deadlines in a busy, fast-paced medical setting. Telephone use required. Manual dexterity and hand to eye coordination required for use of calculator, keyboard, copier, fax machine, scanner, and other office equipment. Requires normal range of hearing and sight to record, prepare, and communicate clearly.
How To Apply
Submit cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org