Front Desk Associate - Details
Open for Applications Until Thursday, September 29, 2022.
Gold's Gym - Twin Falls
Estimated Start Date:
Gold's Gym Twin Falls
The Front Desk Associate will greet and direct members, guests and staff as they enter the gym. This position will provide assistance to members along with inquiries about gym operations and policies, as well as perform various administrative duties. Gym membership with employment.
This detail-oriented individual will possess excellent customer service skills and the ability to communicate effectively with both staff and members. Basic understanding of accounting principles, cash processing procedures and computer skills required.
· Primary responsibility is customer service and serving our members- ensuring everyone is greeted when they come in and told to have a good day.
· Required to attend Strength, cleaning parties, and monthly staff meetings.
· Directs guests and members to the right people or place if they come in or call about issues/ questions/ suggestions.
· Front desk will be responsible for helping with the cancellations, freezes and other billing issues that come in the club.
· Front desk associates have a daily cleaning
· Associate is responsible for keeping up on all the logs and understanding their value.
· Tour and provide our 7 step sales process
Must be great with people and have a passion for fitness!
How To Apply
Apply through Gold's Gym.com, Indeed, or ZipRecruiter.