Parts Associate - Details
Open for Applications Until Wednesday, November 30, 2022.
Gem State Staffing
628 Main Street North
Twin Falls, ID 83301
Estimated Start Date:
Gem State Staffing is Hiring Immediately for part-time Parts Associate position in Jerome.
– Promptly respond to telephone inquiries.
– Great customers in a friendly manner.
– Knowledge of engines, construction, and agriculture equipment.
– Must be able to use a computer.
– Industry experience not required, but preferred.
– Be the first contact with customers regarding calls and walk-in part orders.
– Gather and enter customer and part information for orders into computer system.
– Provide pricing and availability to customers on new and replacement parts.
– Generate purchase and replacement part orders.
– Process payment transactions through cash or credit authorizations.
– Respond and resolve any issues that may arise.
– Communicate professionally with customers, vendors, suppliers, co-workers, etc.
– Fill customer orders.
– Help keep track of inventory and warehouse maintenance.
– Process shipping and receiving of new inventory.
– Process back-orders.
– Occasional lifting of 50-75 lbs.
– Keep work area and warehouse clean.
-Have a minimum of 2 years of experience in parts counter sales.
-Proven delivery of excellent customer service.
-Have effective communication skills.
-Knowledge of government and municipal equipment and parts.
-Knowledge and experience of environmental equipment and parts.
-Proficient computer and Microsoft Office skills.
-Be a highly motivated team player.
-Manage time appropriately and be detail oriented.
-Must have a valid driver’s license and clean driving record.
– Pass a pre-employment drug screen and background check
How To Apply
Click here to apply online https://gemstatestaffingjobs.com/apply-online/twin-falls/
You are also welcome to apply in-person in the office Monday thru Friday between the hours of 9:00 AM and 3:30 PM. All applicants should come prepared for their interview with two forms of government issued ID and a resume. Please call 208-735-5999 with any questions.